Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's been a year since i started to be a vegetarian and one month after it i joined Peta2 for being online activist. I remember the day was March 14th, 2 months earlier before I finished my school

My parent's they might be worried me don't have enough vitamins, and minerals (i take food supplements though ) so they always say "it's okay to eat meat in once yearly or in occasion" but I don't think it's a good i idea to eat red meat (e.g beef) or chicken or something

I'm feeling like to have a nice fish n chips instead a grilled ribs or something looks filthy

and the question is
Is it worth?
Is it worth to eat meat in occasion

So my dad brought me to a place called "Fish n Co
a seafood restaurant located in Pondok Indah Mall or Plaza ex
it's a common view to saw my dad eating a big fish and a huge chips
he said that a fish n chip
so in order to respect my dad i hate to say, i have to eat that fish
so he chosen "The Best Fish n' Chips in town"

i waited with a butterfly in my stomach and with a funny stare from my mom and dad
the meal came, grab the fork
and i separated a tiny piece of it
and put it in my mouth, chew it
felt a some juicy burst in the mouth
i'm sure that is the fish meat texture mixed with the fish fat oil, salt, pepper, and flour
it's all dominated the taste in tongue
To be honest I am pretty pleased with the taste
But think it's not worth
if there a star rating like "
*****" (it's not cursing hahaha)
I would give it "***" (3 stars)
I'd probably say "No"
If it is narrowed by 'Yes' or 'No'
It feels like a fat guy come and (with a heavy voice) "oh you waited a year for this (stupid) meal aren't ya?"
Because after I swallowed some and I became nausea
And now I got stomachache
Arse...
in the end, feeling regret always come after

it's not because the taste or something
but it's because it is not quite as I expected
i decided to be a vegetarian even a vegan and not eating animal and anything they produces
but now i eaten a fish
and i still feeling guilty

Nah.. Let's forget and don't be falling deeply regret
i still continuing my vegetarianism till date
for a vegetarian out there i really suggest you
NEVER EAT ANIMAL PRODUCTS IF YOU PLANNING STILL TO BE A VEGETARIAN AFTERWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

thinks that