1. Usually i don't drip my toothbrush after applying a full tooth paste
it feels fresher and cleaner when you brush without dripping it
2. I think i Philophobic
3. I think some people call me sissy on my back
4. I think i picky at choosing friends because i'm afraid they bought me to wrong direction
5. Often i think i am Crazy
6. And i don't scare if someday i will be crazy
7. I'd rather be crazy than do suicide
8. Mainly my clothes are White, Black, and Grey
9. I have a short attention span
10. If i being somebody else and meet myself i will hate him for having cocky attitude
11. I currently playing guitar, but actually more comfortably in drums
12. I have playing drums for about 6 years now
13. I like the way how Ozzy Osbourne talks, but i don't wish to be him
14. I am being single for about 19 months
15. Actually i like someone uhm two, three (four)?
16. The thing i would spend my money foolishly is Earphones/Headphones!
17. Currently need friends :(
18. Unconsciously sometimes i acting foolishly or crazy in front of mirror like yelling and laugh till my ass out
19. Usually i like to go mall and use the toilet JUST TO USE THE TOILET
1
ReplyDelete2
3.pussy
4.something wrong might be better than naif
5.u r not crazy just unique i love that.different
6
7.u slit ur own hand, what is that?
8
9
10
11. ur good on both
12
13 ozzys cool but he's not u
14 when someone said " i love u mik" u just quiet and said " im sorry i think we've better be a friend" and u so far away from me.
15. like and love is different
16
17 im here be ur friend but im afraid i cant control my self to love u.
18