
I really can't concentrate on a thing. Even to reply a short message services from my friend or talk to someone I can't get what they deliver to me and meanwhile I explained something I would stop for a moment and said to myself "what are you talking about?" there would a hollow moment then i forgot about everything. I'm thinking too much about negative things and got frighten for it well. The best thing to do is to face it, a coward runaway from their responsibility. But I really wanted to get a green card and live somewhere on the states and teaching music. Have you ever feel the same way as me? You iron caged by a situation and dilemma while at one side about your own happiness and one side about other's
But I just get back from Bali for a so called vacation. Actually my dad have a congress and some doctors to train there for 3 days so we decided to follow him. We as me and my sister. So the thing I didn't like is my hotel is far from Kuta, and my oldest bro can't join us because he suffers a Jaundice. The good thing if he joined he would do some useless activity which is i like. Rather than sitting and drinking. Come on we can do anything in Bali. I wanted to eat traditional foods, walk along the streets and live like Balinese do. Wear sleeveless shirt and short pants and burnt my skin under the sun. But actually it was fun back then. I learned something from my visit to Bali that I was thinking too much about negative things but doesn't have a great force like I used to before. I was exhausted about university shit and probably i'm planning to get a scholarship abroad
Err do anyone like to play twitter? I've made an account there about a long time ago but I decided to left it because I thought its just for famous people. Well an example if i was following a porn star twitter she would be saying "Cherry Blossom is sucking a dick" yeah I give a shit! I mean come on who wants to know what are we doing in a second unless were a local celebrity. Actually i want to know what my idol doing or said but I didn't get the point. Do they add something to our knowledge? I really wanted to use that thing but still didn't get it what would I do there *giggle. So i'm using Plurk from about June or something in this year lol. Ah it's 1:36 i want to wash my body and go to the theater watching movie. Yet alone again lol. I Haven't get my time alone
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that