I enjoy my time looking at thick books i seem that i could read them laid back on my bed, sniff and brush my cheek to the paper. I love how it smell also expensive books smells good rather than just ink and papers. Almost the same feeling when sometimes i saw really firm money and imagining the faces on the money had a face lift.
I could even imagine from where the book shipped from if it's from England, then I'm smelling England. If it's from California, I'm smelling California.
I told my significant other that i would like to have a little library for us someday and we can actually start collecting the books from now. Imagine a house full with books. Sweet ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
jangan baca di kampus ntr ansos terus hahahahaha
ReplyDeletehahaha nanti gue kasi lobang di bukunya biar bisa sekalian ngobrol
ReplyDelete