Like i never expect this box came out of nowhere at my house. I have no hope that this box will coming and i thought i was being tricked by this ebay guy that i've been giving my rude words.
 |
| S. Allard i'm so sorry for the accusation |
It was about May I've ordered vintage Tomy Tron via ebay for $250 and $50 shipping. I was a huge money waster that time.
 |
| US Postal service work in slow motion. 7 months people! |
This is an ultra rare Tron Toys since this toys is the first production. Every character has been sold of 5000 piece each.
 |
| All the toys that had arrived. They might be breathing fresh air now |
It was brought together of all the plastic figurine but i missed one. Flynn
 |
| 82's fastest bike (virtually) |
And the other light cycle which was orange
 |
| Sark. MCP's right hand. (I guess MCP's left hand is occupied) |
 |
| Warrior. The Troops |
 |
| And the Tron itself |
I'm very happy with the arrival of this toys. Now i'm going to find another toys to complete them
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that