I guess it's right. Life goes on, people changing, places gone and replaced and you are the only one who are stagnating.
People gone by, and I'm doing the same thing each and every day. Same routine. Until i asked myself
"Why am i doing this?"
"Why am i the only one doing this?"
I'm feeling alone yet i have a lot of friends, nothing to hope, nothing to expect. Happy cheerful yet alone.
I gone out to some places meet people with their friends, spouses, significant other, etc.
So i made my own routine, going to gym. I like it a lot i meet a lot of new people and I'm getting healthier and it affected my body a lot.
Going to gym also made me lost about 4 - 5 hours a day. Which made me have less time to have a chit chat my dad and my mom at home.
I wish i have time to read more novels and books in my mean time.
and i have some weird attraction towards mobile phone i used to change mobile phone like every 6 months yet technology rapidly growing every 3 months one technology left out.
I don't know what to write. Or maybe i have to stop writing.
Thank you for being my loyal reader whoever you are wherever you are
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that