I have to completely honest to myself why should i have to be so shy. It keeps holding me back from being a better person. But i will work on that sure soon i'll be happier with myself.
I don't know if i saw a really really attractive girl and should i went to her and ask her her name? That's actually my last option some people consider that as impolite wtf? So what should i do? Take off my shirt and dance? Or be like "Hi cutie what's your numbah? and she crashed her car and died. I saw a really cute girl i have a thing for a tan and slim girl and short haired girl. Well short haired girl is always be my weakness for all this time it always catches my eyes.
Speaking of catches my eyes. My pupils are dillated now and i seem lost my shyness for a while with a help of my favorite thing "cannabutter" it helps a lot. I just made some lately and it tastes bliss. I dunno maybe i shouldn't write my things here but i don't have someone to talk to anymore, somewhere to write down things, something that i could trust. Phew i guess when life hits you hard you could just say "fuck you life" and it keeps going to be better.
I know my dating life and stuff doesn't work well i think because it is not meant to be working or am i making it to be like that. But who knows. I can't decide what should happen but i can make things work the way i wanted to.
I should've love myself more probably.
keep dreaming keep writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that