So, if you're awake and wondering at the sky why does it stand above you staring right to you watching every move of your tiny feet compared to the enormous sky. Stop it, stop it for a while and stand back. Take a fucking deep breath, and realize the ground you stand on.
As I wrote the letters in this android mobile phone my mind straight goes to the movie about Cheesus. Some of you might have known what Cheesus is or some of you wondering. Cheesus is a cheese sandwich which shown a Jesus Christ face on the surface that Glee club Co-captain Finn found. I don't usually watch this Glee episodes but this episode from second season of Glee show don't fail to catch my eyes. Not just because the theme which was religion, but also the quotes among them. I always remember this one dialogue between Cheerleader Coach Sue and Emma. It was where this dialogue came out:
Emma: What happened to you, Sue? What horrible, horrible thing happened to you that made you such a miserable tyrant?"
Sue: Have a seat. Since I was a little girl, I've had exactly one hero. My big sister. You know how much I worshipped her? She was the sun and the moon to me. And while I was still very young, I noticed that other people didn't feel the way I did. People were rude to her. They were cruel. They laughed at her, and so I began to pray. I prayed every night for her to get better. And nothing changed. So I prayed harder. And after awhile I realised it wasn't that I wasn't praying hard enough. It's that no one was listening. Asking someone to believe in a fantasy, however comforting, isn't a moral thing to do. It's cruel.
Emma: Don't you think that's just a little bit arrogant?
Sue: It's as arrogant as telling someone how to believe in God, and if they don't accept it, no matter how open-hearted, or honest their dissent, they're going to hell. Well, that doesn't sound very Christian, does it?
I never forget that one line. It as sincere as a naive person way of thinking. I got a lot of people told me some things are going to hell and some things are going to heaven. And how I could go to hell also how ignorant they are to other things that they think as out of their normal way. It's just sometimes ignorant people won't think rationally like why the sky is blue, why is it raining God is not all the answer. We can't be ignorant like the monkey beating experiment. Where primal emotion thoughts took over consciousness and alert of living. "It just, it works this way down here" like a bunch of criminal waiting you in the dark alley when they beaten you the hell up. Ignorant people shouldn't live a social life.
As I wrote the letters in this android mobile phone my mind straight goes to the movie about Cheesus. Some of you might have known what Cheesus is or some of you wondering. Cheesus is a cheese sandwich which shown a Jesus Christ face on the surface that Glee club Co-captain Finn found. I don't usually watch this Glee episodes but this episode from second season of Glee show don't fail to catch my eyes. Not just because the theme which was religion, but also the quotes among them. I always remember this one dialogue between Cheerleader Coach Sue and Emma. It was where this dialogue came out:
Emma: What happened to you, Sue? What horrible, horrible thing happened to you that made you such a miserable tyrant?"
Sue: Have a seat. Since I was a little girl, I've had exactly one hero. My big sister. You know how much I worshipped her? She was the sun and the moon to me. And while I was still very young, I noticed that other people didn't feel the way I did. People were rude to her. They were cruel. They laughed at her, and so I began to pray. I prayed every night for her to get better. And nothing changed. So I prayed harder. And after awhile I realised it wasn't that I wasn't praying hard enough. It's that no one was listening. Asking someone to believe in a fantasy, however comforting, isn't a moral thing to do. It's cruel.
Emma: Don't you think that's just a little bit arrogant?
Sue: It's as arrogant as telling someone how to believe in God, and if they don't accept it, no matter how open-hearted, or honest their dissent, they're going to hell. Well, that doesn't sound very Christian, does it?
I never forget that one line. It as sincere as a naive person way of thinking. I got a lot of people told me some things are going to hell and some things are going to heaven. And how I could go to hell also how ignorant they are to other things that they think as out of their normal way. It's just sometimes ignorant people won't think rationally like why the sky is blue, why is it raining God is not all the answer. We can't be ignorant like the monkey beating experiment. Where primal emotion thoughts took over consciousness and alert of living. "It just, it works this way down here" like a bunch of criminal waiting you in the dark alley when they beaten you the hell up. Ignorant people shouldn't live a social life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that