Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Smell of Coffee and Breakfast

We're scared in some transitions in life
I can't sleep and i lit up my cigars
This is the last time i ever touched the cigars
Since i came back again when i started working
But, this day is the last time i ever work in that office

I will miss my surroundings, the people around, and the routine
At least good bye for now.

I'm sad so sad that i don't want to sleep and going on to the next day
I don't want to leave that office
I don't even want to walk away
But, i need to keep on going with life.

I keep being an ass on my last few days in that office
I don't want to stare their faces
I hate them instantly
But, they have become a part of my life.

I will be feeling this way until sometime in the future
And keep going on with my life
I let the wound bleed and dries when the air let it dries naturally
Rather than put a bandaid and see the scar for the rest of my life.

I thank them for being a part of my life,
And thank them for letting me to be a part of their life
At least, farewell for now.

Good bye

1 comment:

  1. I am saluting your writing skills and "
    I thank them for being a part of my life,
    And thank them for letting me to be a part of their life
    At least, farewell for now." especially these statement makes me so happy to read here.Really you are great man.Thanks a lots!

    ReplyDelete

thinks that