Sunday, July 5, 2009

You are usually that cute girl behind that pillars, but now i am the one make a step and give my hands

I'm stressed up lately nothing helps from the moment I got hitten up with a girl problem and my best friend lost forever
We all have a dream including me I have a dream about to start a band and live life like normal
And so others have a dream
But allowing some dreams to come true means to hold your dreams down and what lies beneath your heart
To leave your favourite places to hangout, to leave your friends behind, to leave the one you like that you hope she will like you too
My mom get mad at me easily everytime and I always criticized because my laziness and lack of attention to study well
She concerned about my future this time
While i am shouting what I feel from deep of my lung with my lips closed tighty
Even I said "Mom, you are not me so you wouldn't understand
Yea my ego shouting
Daddy we used to share at first but now everytime I wanted to talk to you you always behind that laptop monitor or when I said something you are typing your message to your working partners
Well I followed what you both dreamt will be come true, I didn't ask you both to pay me or not but I just want you both don't give me a hollow promise for... The second time
I need certainty
And uh about a girl well we were dating for about a month and I caught she lied to me badly well I wouldn't say bad if it isn't bad. So how bad is get laid?
Fuck you!
Come on I want to move on
I woke up on that tiny house everyday by myself so the only person i often talk to is my house maid, she had working on that house for about 10 years and she is sundanese well the funny thing is I asked her to teach me how to speak sundanese. But now she's fired because my dad's ego he doesn't trust her anymore
Well done *clapping
Jakarta, I put so much hope in that city I planned many things to do and I wanted to go to every corner of it
But well bye bye then maybe its just for a while or maybe my mom doesn't give me hollow hope anymore
And about a girl yea you should know it I like a girl which is, i don't know, I don't want to make this gone further because we will separated with a miles and miles distance
I like you
I just want to spend most of my time with you
Argh dammit!
And the last is maybe for Yudha, dude look I can wear skinny pants again haha but uh its just hard not seeing you around, talk shit, and shares about girls anymore. I thought you can accompany me 20 years from now dude, well I learned something from you that is to care everyone you ever met, and that makes me feel I am a better man
Thanks for the lesson
Oh God please help me troubles getting bigger and worse

1 comment:

  1. how dare that bitch lied to you, i mean, my friend? you have me, miko, your friend. and, oh yea, my mum risen a knife in front of my face this morning by the way. eh, gak penting ya? hehe

    ReplyDelete

thinks that