Sunday, June 28, 2009

If I Allowed To Do A Speech On His Funeral This Is It

So unfortunate knowing that I can't have my best friend accompany me in my old times
It's wonderful to have a friend like you, and it's a common phrases like that just came out from my lips
We can have a plan in life but we don't know when God will take us back to his side
I know deep down inside here I felt an endless sadness but I know crying isn't help you there
I miss you, and I will miss you for years, and years forward
I was amazed that the black churches call that place is home, and you are home
I believe one day I will go home, I believe one day we will gather there
so see you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thinks that