It's reaching the end...
I live in Jakarta looking for universities for 3 years
and none of them turns out being where i'm going to
life is being incoherent
I always blame myself for all the time
24 hours a day, i blame myself for what I'm doing, and what should i do naturally and would gives a fortune, knowledge, money, or producing something
what i never stop is just hoping and believing
It was almost the same when you gone diving at night, alone
i wasn't sure to go where or at least knowing which direction to know where I was destined to
i was unsure of going through, thinking of running out of air, take the whole risk or die in sea?
it was difficult
i always hope that a boat with one of my family member or police patrol found me before i was suffocated under the sea and breathless
You know, ultimately...
What's the meaning of life?
Grow? learning how to survive on the jungle earth
learn how to swallow pill when i got fever, learn how to use fork and spoon, make instant meals when I was starving, watch TV when my favorite blue round, red, yellow talking creature is on, sleep at my bed alone, have my first word learned, learn to read books, big enough to go to school, fast forward we were smart enough to provide some money, know about sex, and how to impress people.
i found some multi-billionaire still were not satisfied for what they got now
confusing? Get a check list they fulfilled the needs all of them.
What you pursue in your life is what makes you passionate about it, what makes you happy when that first thing pop out in your mind. What makes you could think "This sweat is worth of what they dropped for"
That's what you should fight for
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that