Friday, July 16, 2010

WHO SAID I'M SHOUTING RIGHT NOW?

Life lately been obscured. I feel like i'd knocked by hypnotherapist then i've gotten away by my self control
I keep waking myself up... I never reach my consciousness
Then i realize that I was stuck in the most enormous and the longest lucid dream in human history

Uncountable deep inhale and exhale i did
I didn't know could i handle the shame when i keep going what i've been longing
or should i keep doing what I'm doing for another own happiness
the bad insomnia stuck back in a bad package and in the wrong time

I'm trying to fulfill what's needed to be a grown up go to college, working, and being a little wiser
I don't want to but i have to. Make choice, be real, and correction
Realize that you have to do something with a full force. You shouldn't split up your attention into several things
Realize that you can't use the time with all activity that you want
Realize how perfect you are by making choices
Then you will know, who you are in piece

A self portrait of myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

thinks that