Thursday, December 16, 2010

Maverick Is A Top Pilot Maverick Is The Best Pilot Maverick Died Over Watching Looney Tunes

My height is always be my problem. I am 5'7" which slightly shorter than my friends even girls and quite  embarrassing while i have caucasian bloodline *ahem* a little *ahem
and because in average people height is around 5'8" i am noticeably an inch shorter
I was born as this small skinny kid which i think a little make sense looking back at my height while my brother is 6'1" it's the reason why i always wonder why am i this tall. I don't want to get beaten by him. Ever
I read somewhere that it is possible that we can be taller if we have taller sibling. Or is this just my growth works a little slower than it should be.
well at least they saying bullshit about shorter guy doesn't get attention and hot girl
i got both

and she's 5'8"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thinks that