Have you ever felt alone yet you know you're surrounded by the people you know, the closest people that you loved to be around your spouse or the environment that you familiar with. Like you think you should do something bigger than this but you don't know how to do the leap or the leap was too risky till you can't risk what you have gotten now into a void. Like you know you're in a middle of something that you shouldn't do, like your inner self think that you should GO AWAY! Well I'm in the middle of that feeling. I don't know what was that or what to do but i hope something will help me figure this out. Like i know something big will come. I know i can do something big but haven't figure it out. Yet.
Routine kills creativity. Creativity doesn't need routine
I hope i can figure this out...
P.S: help me
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that