Monday, December 5, 2011

Clouds, And Everything In Between

Hello this is an open letter to you out there and you know to whom this is referring to
i know you're sad and upset but it's not always me to blame
see the answer within yourself what made me be in this way
and what made you feel uncomfortable when I'm in this state.

I know you hate me, convince me all you can that you feeling another way
i knew this day will come and i knew you will disagree to all the things i said.

I hate you for being completely rude, impolite and never show some respect without you knowing it completely.
You hated me for left you like that
and to love someone forever is the biggest lie.
and I'm not making you hate me more
but I'm sick of being the person i shouldn't be
Happy living your life
I'm happy living mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

thinks that