New year's not as i expected but it went smoothly without conflicts
i see this year's celebration as something flati hope i was somewhere far... Somewhere... Anywhere but here
but i didn't go there not even trying to
i was hoping a lot for today...
Yet i hope nothing more than this
I know that all of this will be happen
I want to be with you
I am tired...
Please just be mine
I heard 'I Would Do Anything for You' on my way home
"Oo la love, I’ve fallen in love, and it’s better this time than ever before Oo la love, I’ve fallen in love, and it’s better this time than I’ve ever known"
I guess it's the best song for that moment until i realize i was in a chaos of the living things and routine
I was in bed crying
and realize how pathetic it is longing someone to care about me
i realize this is the most pathetic feeling
But i believe sometimes when you bleed you don't need to put a bandage on it immediately. Sometimes you need to let it bleed and dry itself
Video of New Year Fireworks Around My aunt's apartement
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that