Sunday, March 11, 2012

Serendipity Occurs As One Drop Of White Paint In a Bucketful Black Paint Sank

I've been having a mustache. The long one. The one i could put wax on it to make it always in shape.
I knew the consequences and i knew what would come as i put a mustache on my face. I looked funny and for some i looked ridiculous.
That was the face of late public sudden laughter. That's the face of sudden mockery occurred in at least in wherever i roam and wherever in sight.
You know how the society works, people laugh about the mustache like it was a walking comedy. I know. It's how society works. Like a tiny drop of white paint in a bucketful of black paint.
Like being an atheist in Indonesia. Everyone wouldn't stop to make you like one of them before they see you are being one.
I thought this place is a democratic place and free for everyone to be like what they wanted. Free for everyone to do whatever they like.


No the surroundings wont work that way.
Unless. 
You are the change.
I've shave the mustache. Because i'm bored.
Yeah, i do what always do. I do things when i'm bored. I took the idea into realization. 
The first idea of having a mustache is all because i'm bored and i shave it because i knew how to i look, feel when i have one.
Yes i do have a clean face now. Yes i do get some mockery also. They said i looked gay.


You know that's the way society works in what i learned.
it always talk shits in whatever you do 
it's just how far you can take it.

That's the way society works.
Always talk shits in whatever you do


Don't ever be something you're not
Don't give a fuck to what people say about you
Never be afraid to be true to yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

thinks that