Friday, June 8, 2012

That Particular Monday

A week has passed since that particular Saturday,
I always get out on the exact time to that Particular Saturday get a drink and get back to my class. It was Saturday and i looked all the way across the room from the canteen entrance. She wasn't there anymore for many weeks after that Particular Saturday. I checked the whole campus for every day since that Particular Saturday.
Second week has came and as usual i checked the whole campus also. But no she wasn't there i didn't even see a glimpse of her.
So i do it until the next 6 week.
Yes fool. We all are when in uncertainty.
The 6th week. It was Monday noon, I finished my first class and about to get ready for the next shift it was Software Software Engineering. It started around 13:20 till 17:00. I walked out of the the first class and tried to get a bottle of water. It was hot and there was this fake flash mob dance that made by bvoice radio. A radio station in my campus that streams the radio broadcast analog and digitally so it's accessible through internet. So i was about to get to her, and i pretended to see the dance. But she came closer. So close until i was behind her until her hair could reach my nose. She clearly don't remember me as that guy who stared at her that particular Saturday.
My heart raced and thumping so fast, i got butterflies in my tummy, and my knees are too weak to handle me. But i content myself. I saw her gone back and forth between her seat and where she stood in front of me. I was crazy and i really want to know her name. Just say hi and introduce myself and ask her name it's so simple.
But i didn't do that. What i did next was ran into my class put my bag, and brought my friend and told her that girl i really like was there sitting down there at the campus coffee shop. I sat several feet away from her discussing with my friend how could i get to know her name while she's with her friends.
I was there discussing it with my friend until she got off her seat and walk at some direction.
I popped beside her and i asked her name she was puzzled. I can see it in her eyes. She's shocked
So i just said "May i know your name" she told me her name she gave me her hand and we shook hands.
I was pretending to look cool while inside me collapsing.
I like her hair, i like her eyes.
I like her a lot.
Weeks passed since i know her name i said hi every single time i met her.
I secretly made some moments when i could "fake bump into" her so i could be think that i was around. It was 3 weeks after i knew her name and i asked her number
I'm talking to her as i wrote this blog entry
Things are pretty good, but not as smooth as i expected to...
We're talking about music right now, she's pretty much hearing my bands
Nothing better

No comments:

Post a Comment

thinks that