It was Saturday noon i was so bored in my class and decided to have a chuckle with my friends. It was a little bit dark since it would rain that Saturday evening.
My class started as usual at 13:20 untill 17:00 I've done some side flips in front of the class, hide behind an acrylic wall and pretend that my friends didn't see me and i saw someone came out beside my class.
It was all in silence. I was in silence my friends in silence... and i remember i saw the girl with short hair and big eye was there walked out her class.
For a moment i thought a while and tried to digest things. It was a moment when one second felt like eternity and i have no idea i dropped my jaw. From that moment i nick her as "that short haired girl"
It was last semester. Odd semester. That Saturday noon
For another passing semester a lot of things had been happening, a lot of things passed, I totally forgot about what had happened that Saturday evening.
Even semester has come and i am a whole new person with whole new mind. I worked on my shy behavior since i keeps me out from growing to a lot of new things. I cut my hair, i shaved my mustache and got a lot of work outs.
It was Saturday morning. I was so bored in my class. My class started from 7:00 and ends at 1:00PM. In the middle of class i got out of class and decided to bail out. It was 11:20 and I felt like to eat something so i get down to the campus food area where i could get some chicken since I'm always in a low fat high protein diet. I ordered 3 boxes of Steamed Chicken Breast to be brought home and eat it with my Paps and Mama. But then i saw this 'that short haired girl' passes in front of me and paralyses while looking at her.
She notices, she took off her thick rimmed spectacles while looking in to the side.
She waved her hair a bit. I can't help but looking at her, I don't want to lose that moment. If i were a camcorder i tried to self erasing my memory and fill it with this moment.
But then i left the food area without giving her another look. And went home safe and sound
I thought to myself again... What was that!
So i got home changed my outfit and go to sleep. I don't even want to eat my Steamed Chicken Rice
I lose my balance of life...
We all do when we felt something out of ordinary aren't we
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that