Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Duuuuuuuuuudeeeee


We met on that small town we had been growing up in last 3 years together, we argue about silly things, and when we met again you will made it chill. I mad at you, wrangle at you all the time but you take it as a one way critic. Nonetheless i just don't want you being fooled by someone. I know, about the last time we met i mad at you. But it doesn't meant that i don't like your girlfriend i just don't want you to considered as a bad boy in front of my parents. Well, I just wanted to share. I known you were like that from the moment we know each other. The last time we about to met i said it's okay to came here i will accompany you anywhere to relieve the weight on your shoulder I really meant about anywhere, anytime. That's why i've planned to skip my course for a full week while that's bad for me but it's okay if it to makes you happy. But i think you already got a company for that time so i decided to leave you for a while for you to take your time. But, have you ever think if the case flipped i gone to your town, and i stayed in your house for a night, and next nights i spent it with my girl on my another friend house. Nah, i would never do that but you can imagine if i done that. I think you have the time for me when you came here that night. I tried to be patient when we're separated from a miles, and miles distance i texted you all the time, but you replied it sometime. I knew you've read it. I knew because you told me that you read it when i called you later. It's just like... I am happy for the last 23 hours i spend with you because i got company, and the best thing is that company is my best friend.

But that's just my emotion, anger, i know I'm wrong i know you have your own reason to done such thing. But you we're there when i have no direction. You give me a big map, you help me, guide me trough it, you introduce me into a world when i thought there's no such music really speak what i feel and really touch me, and you introduced me emo, post-hardcore stuff, metal music while I'm listening to Japanese music. You take me to the places where i've never been before, you introduce me to the peoples i haven't meet. You accompany me wherever i want without ever complaining about a thing. You never complain about my mouth, about my critics, you never said I was wrong, but you always there for me to get everything i want, and you never get tired. We bonded by a song that's a weird thing to understand but we did. There's no such thing really good in this world than having a friend Like you

I never get things seriously to you on earlier days, but i just tried to be serious on the last time we met, and that's fun! I can understand you. I had a short time to done that. But what ever you do, what ever you try, what ever you will be, you still be my friend. Remember Yudha when i blabbered to you that doesn't meant that I don't want you to happy, i just want you to get the best in the world. Thank you

4 comments:

  1. miko so sweet ya? saya gak punya teman, i mean best friend like you do, so i envy your friend, just because he has a very nice best friend like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i'm not that nice you know! Hahaha don't envy you are my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your friend is fucking lucky to have such a bestfriend like you, really, i envy him! hope both of you can be goodfriends until eternity haha lebay ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha yudha yudha, salam ya miko :) kapan pada kesini?

    ReplyDelete

thinks that