i miss you so much and no one in this world feels the same as you
i just can't stand i mourn about you too long
one side i was so sad and one side i am linger
and i bet you don't like it too when you see me like this
someone said that i need someone to talk. It was you, but you're gone
I'm sorry i can't keep being like this you are my extended family
or maybe my whole family feel the same way
I'm sorry maybe you're shouting to me from there and said things like this for a long time ago
I'm sorry for not being sensitive, and in someway too sensitive
I'm glad knowing that you save there, and I will go on live my life
Thanks for being such a good friend
I'm going to visit your grave this morning :D

dont forget gift pray for alm.yudha y mik...
ReplyDelete