Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not Quiet Farewell

It could be the last time I wrote this blog. Let's say what happened to me is my turning point. Maybe it's just the time to take on everything by myself socialize with real people and share thoughts with them. This maybe not my last note or I'll change my mind someday I will make another blog or something useful. Thanks for drop by whoever you are and what ever you doing here. I remember a scene on Watchmen movie when Rorschach is being seducted by a whore he don't give a damn on her and the whore blabbered. Before there is any misunderstanding, it means I want to keep walking on my life. This blog made me got a lot of trouble. Thank you for your attention

2 comments:

  1. bye bye blogity blog, hey grab a toothpaste, eat it together, bring kool aid and lets play monopoly :D

    ReplyDelete

thinks that