University
that words haunting. Like a ghost. Look at these people who have a place that they routinely gone and see their friends there whether they know them or not they always saw them so they doesn't feel that they were lonely
Sometimes i feel like i wanted to study hard, but in fact I'm being steady. In one place, creased by a lack of concentration. You can't concentrate on more than two things at the same time so you have to put attention fully in one thing in one time. I know i know, let these words flow is easier than doing it
Sometimes i feel I'm a loser, a lot of time i feel I'm a big liar
No thing i can do to make those feelings gone
I'm a waste I'm a fleeting place to stay
Why am i have to be going in this way
No one will help me except myself
My own self
...
God, this is the last year, hear my voice. I want medical program Universitas Indonesia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amin
ReplyDelete