Remembering someone just making me down into status quo, steady situation. Where i regretting many things that never happen. I wish he's still with me i'll take him everywhere, i'll ask him to ride me anywhere, and i'll introduce him to the one i care. But He's gone
I just still can't forget these things. I'm bored being like this
And no one ever feel the same as him.
I could buy an Tickle Me Elmo doll, or Transformers voice changer mask to make me forget these things. But at certain point i wanted to show the cool stuffs to him. I wanted he saw the best stuff in the world for current time, but the fact he is safe now. I'm tired of mourning
My brother said "It's fine for being young and still have a lot of friends surrounds while you getting older they all gone, they living their live, they being individualist" and i've been starting to feel that. Maybe i just have to get a university so i can have many friends and got young friends so i can keep up with them my childish act. Well i after all i got one more friend, but he had changed because a girl and i think it's enough to make a proof that a girl changing a way people behave.
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that