Wednesday, September 30, 2009

They Put A Plastic Bag Beside Me And Said "It's Uncommon To See You Alone Sir" And I Smiled

I explained about an ancient way to measure body to her that night when the TV streamed National Geographic Channel. Like a picture vitruvian man, the first drawing of human anatomy.
I said to her that she can measure her own height with just spreading her arms beside her elbow. She pays an attention that's good, and then i continued "It can measured from the edge of your longest finger which is your right middle finger to left mid..." but before i finished my words she done the same stance as i am then came closer, and wrap her hand on my body.


She asked that is it okay, she just wanted to done that but i said some words convinced her that it's not even a problem so i wrap my arms around her neck
On a moment of time all surrounding things made an elaborate musical composition in a form of rhythm. They coalesce as a song for a slow dance. The clock ticking matches the sound as we step making a circular movement changing place
I know how big she is how close our height is, she still small that time. Small enough to be in my arms. Feels nice maybe secure is the right word for that time. I can't get bored with it.

The greatest feeling of all time it is the feeling when i felt her cheek touching my cheek. It's just unbeatable. Words can't describe

Until she wanted a hollow patched for a moment, she cried, put her head upon my shoulder and then i held her back and rubbed back of her head i said "It's okay you're save now, you're with me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thinks that