but yes i take back my previous words because of this
It's started out on May 8th i saw my friend's wall, and i saw this foreigner girl drop him wall called his name, i started to think that it's a fake profile but then i decided to give it a peek, maybe i'll add her when i'm pretty sure she's real. But every time i drop a wall to my friends she is there drop a wall as well so i decided to add her. I am sure enough some rich girls, and high class peeps would not accept my friendship request but she approve it right away, and dropped me a wall just to say thanks then sure i replied it. We talked a lot till sushi, and popsicles mentioned. It lasted a week till i ask her number. We text a lot, and move on to YM! Every night start above 11 PM, and it usually end up between 4 - 5 AM it's not fair i hooked up on my laptop while she hooked up with her cute little Blackberry lay down on her bed, and didn't fainted when the phone thwack her face, while I'm using my laptop. But then i gather some money to buy the same phone as her. Not for a long time then i bought it. Yes we've been chatting all the time. What ever i said or what ever she said we never got bored on each other although we saying useless words all the time.
Until one day i wakened by a call from my friend he said I have to attend band briefing to talk about what song will be playing next, who will play what instrument, and what gig we should play also when is it. I was talking with her after i took a shower. Then she said she had been on PIM since an hour before but i thought she would not meet me, she probably get her ass off, and ran to somewhere else before i arrived there. Unfortunately, when i'm about half way to get to the meeting point they said that they cancelled the appointment, and i thought "Oh great i would stuck on PIM alone". Then i ask her whether she would be there or not. But she convinced she would be there till 6, and i freak out. Okay there Dunkin Donuts hairy boy dressed in tight Iron Maiden tees, skinny jeans, tight hooded sweatshirt seek for a foreign girl there's no way to walk out, there's no sign of her appearance on the outer seat, but there she goes they both sat on the corner near that window. A girl and her uncle, so the boy waved and taken a closer step, he shook her uncle's hand, and said "Hello" while he can't wait to turn his head to right where the girl sat. He smiled to her uncle and turn his head to right. The boy still smiling while he took a glance of her face. But next the boy given his hand foreign girl grab it they shook. After months, and months been chatting without heard each other voice, thousand bytes spent on the internet, countless emotion they shared, this is the first time they met the first time they touch. The boy fell into his shallow daydream for a moment but the imagination, torn apart when she said "Hello" her voice is just exactly like he expected, but the boy smiled still. He has been thinking how completely different she looked from the pictures the put on the internet but in a good way she's exactly like what he had been imagining all the time. How surprised the boy found that her hair is brown.
Couple days passed I've been making a gap because I thought that I'm nobody, and I have a long list insufficiency. But i think something's lost, something's not right if it keeps on going this way, and probably i will have been living with a fool mark on my brain for ever. Then i decided to talk to her and face it, we meet at that Fish n Co. I eat Fish n' Chips but as always she didn't eat some. I finished my meal, she started the conversation with "So what's the matter you said that you wanted to talk to me?" I was running out of words in sudden when she said that. I said a lot of "like" like this "i was like sort of like having this like" but there the word came out "Mickey i love you" but she didn't hear that clearly so she started to say "You know sometimes you talk about things unclear like you always do...... I've read something about a person like you like sometimes..." she was blabbering, and i kept quiet till she asked again "So what is it?" i said it once more "Mickey listen, i love you" she didn't hear that too, she talking about what she mentioned before. I was dropped, my self esteem became lowered. I remain quiet. She asks again "So Miko what is it?" i said "I love you M...." then she continuing her blabber about what she thinks about me. So i cut it "Mickey! Okay there's two things you need to know for now" i show my fist, and let my little finger pointing up "First, i love you" followed by ring finger pointing up "Second, i don't want to lose you that's it"
No comments:
Post a Comment
thinks that